* When they aren't looking put a love letter in their pocket.
* Spray your love letters with perfume.
* Surprise your mate with twenty-six gifts from A to Z that begin with each of the letters of the alphabet.
* Write love letters at least monthly.
* Write a long love letter, then seal it with a kiss and mail it.
* Write your love a love letter using kiddie stickers that say things like "terrific" or "top notch". It's a colorful way to spice up an ordinary love letter and will be sure to make their day that you put in the extra time.
* Write a surprise love letter to your significant other on a bed sheet (the one you use to cover up with).
* Write a love letter and put it in a glass bottle. Place the bottle somewhere that you know your love will find it.
* Find out his favorite colors and make him a blanket, preferably fleece, and on one side using felt letters write something like "Cover you in kisses" or "I Love you" or "Wrapping you in my love" or something like that.
* Give your love a letter opener on a Wednesday and on Friday (or Saturday) give her 4 envelopes (not all at once) the first one is where you are going for dinner, the second has a CD with love songs, the third has movie tickets to the movie she has been dying to see, and the fourth has a letter that says "I Love You".
* Buy a dozen or so love cards and a box of stationary. Keep a few cards and/or sheets in your car, purse, briefcase, etc. Whenever you are stuck waiting somewhere, take a few moments and write a love letter.
* Send a loving e-mail, poem or letter to your loved one.
* Write down the 26 letters of the alphabet (placed in vertical order on the paper) and write down a description of your boyfriend/husband that starts with that letter. Example: A -- Ambitious; B -- Breathtaking; C -- Cuddly; D -- Delicious; E -- Exciting; F -- Friendly; G -- Good kisser; H -- Handsome; I -- Ingenious; J -- Jock; K -- Kind; L -- Lover; M -- Masculine; N -- Neat; O -- Outstanding; -- And so on. It helps if you have a thesaurus at hand to look up words that describe your man.
* On a special occasion put a little confetti or tiny heart cutouts (not a whole lot though) on top of the visor in his car. When he brings down the visor to block the sun the confetti will sprinkle down on him. You could also put a love letter or love-note there.
* Hand write love letters and leave them under his pillow. Be sure to use romantic stationery, avoid clichŽs, and tell him how you really feel.
* When you feel like your getting comfortable with each other... dig out the old love letters that they sent to you... and send the letters (on a new sheet of paper or card or whatever) to your love... they will love the fact that you kept the letters, and love it even more that you sent them the same letter that they used to win your heart.
* Write them a letter using the letters of their name to start each line.
* Write them a letter that has ãI LOVE YOUä as the first letter of each line.
* Write them a letter that has ãI MISS YOUä as the first letter of each line.
* Send your love anonymous love letters on little pieces of scented paper, and tell him/her to meet you somewhere romantic...like the first place you went maybe. Blindfold them and gently kiss them all over their face...SOFTLY like an Angel.
* Get a deck of cards and give them one every week of the year with a love letter on it.
* Send your love a letter with confetti hearts inside of the letter so they pour out everywhere when your sweetheart opens it.
* Just write them a letter that says "I LOVE YOU" all through it, and it sure will lift their spirits.
* Write little notes to say "I miss you".
* Buy a candle and send it to your special someone. Include a letter that says "Whenever you want me to be with you and I can't be there light this candle."
* Read old cards and letters from each other to each other.
* If you have a projector and an empty white or light colored wall (garages are perfect usually) write your letter in dark ink on a piece of paper and project it on the wall for them to find.
* On a plastic white or light colored plate, write a love letter creatively in permanent pen. Make dinner and leave the plate in place of your normal serving ware. (Make sure to switch it back before putting food on it.)
* Stop by a local florist and get a bag of rose petals. Use them to leave a trail of rose petals to a romantic surprise, or put them in your next love letter.
* Even if you don't have a long-distance relationship with your honey write him/her a letter occasionally. It could be short and sweet or even a couple pages long, but it shows that you care and sometimes it's easier to write stuff down and then you can talk about it in more detail later.
* Leave a love note hidden under the pillow.
* Send a small evergreen tree with a note stating your pining for them.
* Put a note in a romance novel saying, "The story is great but our own love story is better."
* Write a sweet one page or more love note every few days. Leave it in various places where they can see it.
* Leave several post it notes with loving comments or compliments so that they will be found eventually.
* Leave 11 roses on your love's car seat, give them the 12th after work with a note that says "I Love You."
* Take an empty aspirin bottle, and gave it a label like romance medicine, take as needed. Then write out 50 or so love notes and sexy ideas that could be taken anytime that a cure was needed!!
* Get your love a candle which is shaped like a rose and leave a note with it that says that you got this special rose because it will never die like natural roses, exactly like your love won't die like other natural relationships. (Since this rose is a candle, it wont die until someone burns it and your sure neither one of you will burn the candle or your love!!!!)
* Leave a love note when and where your partner will least expect it.
* Always have a notepad and pen or some stationary with you wherever you are. This way when you're waiting in line you can write them a quick love note.
* Before your lover gets home, set little notes all around the house. Start with one the refrigerator or on something they will notice, then do as many as you want and then let the last one be a wonderful surprise!
* Buy her a ring and place it on her finger as she sleeps. Then put a note somewhere you know she?ll see it (the bathroom mirror) telling her how much you love her.
* Get a bunch of those Post-it notes, that are sticky on one side. Write I Love You on about 100 of them (or as many as you want)and leave them where he will find them. (i.e.. when he comes home to an empty house, when you leave for work while he is still sleeping....)
* Fill a fish bowl with fish-shaped crackers and insert a note: "you're not the only fish in the sea, but you're the only fish for me!"
* Leave a detailed note in his coat telling him what is waiting for him when he returns home.
* Put kiss candies on the floor and flowers in the shower then write a note with the flowers saying "Now that I have kissed the floor that you walk on, let me shower you with flowers."
* Get a very large peice of card-board and draw a heart with the words ãI Love Youä on it. Then cut the heart out, then cut the heart up... send your love a note telling them that you are sending them a puzzle then send 1 piece of the heart a day (plan around Sundays) until they have all the pieces.
* Before you go to bed, place a little chocolate cupid on his or her pillow with a little love note.
* Place a heart shaped note telling your lover just how you would like to be kissed each day under his pillow and watch out!
* Placing a little bit of money in your beloved's pocket with a note that says "have a treat on me"
* Sending a note via overnight delivery to your sweetheart ("I couldn't wait to say 'I love you'")
* Leave a little love note somewhere you know they will find it... the freezer door, in the sunvisor, taped to the bottom of a glass, etc.
* During the day, pick up a book or magazine you know your partner would love, and put love notes in between random pages.